100% of the ticket sales are donated to the Volunteer of America Homeless Youth Shelter of Salt Lake City
Shop - Experience - Explore - Connect
EVENT TICKET DETAILS
TERMS & CONDITIONS /
100% of the ticket sales from this event will be donated to Volunteers of America Utah's Homeless Youth Shelter.
Your participation in this event will benefit some very needy kids in Salt Lake City. Thank you.
* There are no refunds on admission tickets. Tickets are not mailed. Once you purchase a ticket online, you will be entered into our automatic registration system. Make sure you enter the correct email address. You will receive an email confirmation within about an hour of purchasing your tickets. If you do not see an email within an hour of your purchase please check your spam folder. This email will serve as proof of your purchase. Bring this email with you to the EXPO and check in at the PRE- REGISTRATION desk. We will scan your QR code and stamp your hand for entry. Children 9 years of age and under are free with a paid parent or Guardian. You do not have to purchase a ticket for a child 9 years or younger. Just let us know that your child is with you when you check in at the EXPO. Your child must be with you either when you check-in at the PRE-REGISTRATION table or when you purchase your ticket so that they can get a hand stamp. Anyone over 9 years old must purchase a general admission ticket.
* Tickets cannot be refunded and all sales are final. If you are unable to use the ticket you may give the physical ticket to a friend to use. Please note that once a ticket is checked in it will not be used again. Do not share your ticket with anyone unless you are giving the ticket to them.
* No outside food or drinks are permitted within the Expo Center. No pets are allowed except for registered service animals.
* No unruly or inappropriate behavior or you be asked to leave the EXPO.
No soliciting of materials to include fliers, business cards or promotional items unless you are an Exhibitor at the EXPO. The above-listed activities will result in being asked to leave the Expo and may lead to involvement of law enforcement if necessary.
* All attending guests and exhibitors may be filmed or photographed while at the event for use in news coverage and or future promotional advertising. By entering the premises of the Expo you are consenting to be filmed or photographed by the event staff and the news media.